Thursday, November 12, 2009

UFC 105: The Countdown, two days to go

Image courtesy: iSport.in

Today's installation of "The Countdown" includes Dana's latest vlog, Hardy talking about "respect", and a quick snip-it of the British guys shadow boxing.

Dana White's newest vlog is the same playful antics from a thirty-something man, but as always, they are comical and entertaining. From delivering Mr. Uppity to L. Upstein A.K.A. "Muffy" to teaming up with Lorenzo to finally lift up the mini car Dana giggles the whole way through. Poor Bobby Moore gets Tabasco and soy sauce in his coke and "fat boy" Dana hits the gym.

ALL VIDEO FOOTAGE COURTESY OF THE UFC


Dan Hardy looks to conquer again after a split decision win at UFC 99 over Marcus Davis. Ever-so-cocky, Hardy details why he beat Davis, why he's better than Swick, and why he'll be the one with his hand raised at the end of it Saturday.

"I've watched all of Mike's fights. I've watched him closely and all of my coaches have watched him closely. I know what he's all about; I'm confident to say that I know what he's got to bring to the table. I'm also confident to say that my arsenal is a lot bigger than his. I've got a lot more tools at my disposal and I'm a lot more dangerous."




Below is a quick minute of Paul Kelly and Terry Etim highlights. You have to give it to them, the boys can bang!






Miss something? Questions? Comments? E-mail me: samantha.lynn.johnson@gmail.com

No comments: