Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fight Week in Vegas: Countdown to WEC 44 and UFC 106



As the MMA community amasses upon Vegas for this week's fights we are getting the best video interviews and news coverage possible. Don't worry MMAGirl readers, I'll be there tomorrow.

First up, RawVegas.TV's Dave Farra talks to WEC Featherweight champ Mike Brown.
Brown talks about how as the sport, and WEC, grow he gets recognized more, but a bigger pay check would always be better. The man still drives a Ford Focus... Thiago Alves, what do you drive??
Courtesy Rawvegas.TV

Also from RawVegas.TV is Farra's interview with Manvel "The Anvil" Gamburyan. Funny fact for all of you, Farra isn't that tall, Gamburyan is just that short.
"I feel very strong for this weight class. I feel ready, I feel focused. Everything [with camp] went pretty good so thank God. I've got a lot of good guys training with me: wrestlers, strikers, grapplers, boxers, I've got the full package...My fight is going to be probably fight of the night or submission of the night."

Courtesy RawVegas.TV

Danny Castillo talks his win over Ricardo Lamas and how he's prepared for Shane Roller. Shane explains that while Castillo has power, Roller will control the pace and where the fight goes.



UFC 106 videos coming tomorrow



Miss something? Questions? Comments? E-mail me: samantha.lynn.johnson@gmail.com

No comments: