Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale

Thanks in part to circumstance and a very generous fighter I will be attending this weekend's TUF Finale... with excellent seats. The card is as follows (my predictions are in RED, there's a time crunch so I wont determine "how" for the W):


Main Card Bouts:

-Evan Tanner vs. Kendall Grove (Tanner)



-Ultimate Fighter 7 Final: Amir Sadollah vs. C.B. Dollaway (Dollaway)

-Diego Sanchez vs. Luigi Fioravanti (Sanchez)

-Spencer Fisher vs. Jeremy Stephens (Fisher)

-Dante Rivera vs. Matthew Riddle (Riddle, KO)


Preliminary Bouts:
-Josh Burkman vs. Dustin Hazelett (Burkman)

-Marvin Eastman vs. Drew McFedries (McFedries)

-Matt Arroyo vs. Matt Brown (Brown)

-Dean Lister vs. Jeremy Horn (Horn)

-Tim Credeur vs. Cale Yarbrough (Credeur)

-Rob Yundt vs. Rob Kimmons (Yundt)


I can't really express how excited I am.... we'll just say REALLY, really, really, really excited. It's going to be an action packed event with knock outs and stunning moments. I'll take pictures and post with a full write up upon my return from Sin City.

No comments: